ALCC is a membership-based trade association serving the Colorado landscape industry. There are membership options for contractors, suppliers, affiliates, students and retired professionals. Membership dues are determined by gross annual revenue and run on a July 1 - June 30 calendar year. Dues are pro-rated quarterly for new members only.
Why join ALCC?
You want to know if ALCC is right for you and your landscape company. Potential members often call us and ask "what can ALCC membership do for me?" The answer is, it depends on your needs. Because we are an industry of small companies, large companies, maintenance contractors, construction contractors and designers, every member has different needs. And, ALCC membership is not one size fits all. See what our members say are the benefits of belonging.
Learn more about membership benefits.
Join online or submit your application via fax or standard mail with this membership application.
About ALCC Membership
Our mission is to help our members be more successful while increasing professionalism in the industry. ALCC strives to serve as a(n):
- Go-to resource for both business and technical skills
- By delivering the most relevant business building information and skills to landscape companies.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer networking experiences that allow you to learn from other businesses facing the same challenges.
- Effective advocate for the industry
- By influencing decision makers toward a policy environment that supports Colorado landscape companies.
- Protect and direct the future of our industry
- Demonstrate professionalism to the consumer
- We serve companies that are committed to professionalism and work to increase awareness among the public that professional standards exist in this industry.
- Keeping you ahead of the curve
- We have a unique bird’s-eye perspective that enables us to keep an eye on the BIG picture, freeing you up to focus on your business.
- Industry focus areas
- ALCC has identified several key industry focus areas that we are continuing to develop resources for. These include helping you grow your business, find employees and influence the way people use outdoor water in Colorado.
For more information on ALCC membership and benefits please contact ALCC at 303 757-5611.